Have you identified an innovative technology or promising result? Do you want to start a business or be a part of creating a company to leverage your discovery?
We can assist you in forming your company. We get involved at the various stages of business creation to:
- assist you with the procedures and interface with the other public and private stakeholders;
- define the business plan by delimiting the know-how or patented technology that can be transferred;
- consolidate the industrial property of the results achieved in the business plan;
- formalise the transfer of technology with the company in the form of a research, licensing or licence option contract with suitable terms to facilitate the commencement of operations; and
- put you in touch with seed funds to finance your project.
We give you advice on following the various legal provisions pertaining to innovation and research:
- making the technology available in the company;
- scientific cooperation with the possibility of share ownership in the company's capital; and
- participation in the company's board of directors or supervisory board.
For more information : Réjane Le Tinévez, telephone +33 1 42 75 93 02, email@example.com
Learn more about Successes in entrepreneurship